Paul is a professional architect and programme manager with extensive international experience in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Paul’s professional journey spans over 25 years of commendable and verifiable achievements. He has provided consultancy services to both the private and public sectors in: Urban Planning and Development, Strategic Energy Value Management, Portfolio/ Program Management and Research Development, Strategic Facility Quality Assurance and Development.
Paul lectures extensively in project planning, management and delivery. He accepts brief for investigating, drafting and providing of expert opinions on disputes relating to building designs and project program delays especially in construction and oil and gas projects.
Some of his high-profile clients where he was a project lead include Shell, NHS, University of East London, London borough of Lambeth, Hounslow, Tower Hamlets and Southwark.
- Project management
- Value Strategy
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strategic Entrepreneurship, International Business – Harvard Business School
- MBA, Oil, Gas and Energy Management – London School of Business and Finance LSBF
- MSc (Hons) Architecture – Kharkiv State Technical University of Construction and Architecture
- BSc (Hons) Architecture – Kharkiv State Technical University of Construction and Architecture
- Diploma Leadership and Management – Brentwood College London
- Diploma Construction and Real Estate Management – Brentwood College London
Russian – Fluent | Yoruba -Fluent | English – Fluent