Gloria is an NMC registered (Part 3) Specialist and nursing consultant with vast experience covering all aspects of occupational health risk management. She regularly gives talks and expert advice to board level and operational management of organisations on occupational health risk management and regulatory compliance.
Gloria has worked extensively with public bodies. Some of the organisations where she has provided advice and headed teams include but not limited to Kings College Hospital London, Cheviot: Royal Surrey County Hospital, Barts and the London NHS Trust, South London & Maudsley NHS Trust Hospital, St George’s Health Care NHS Trust, Guys & St Thomas’ NHS Trust Hospital and the University Hospital Lewisham.
At Epinots, Gloria provides expert occupational health risk management support to our clients in various sectors and expert witness reports for occupational health failure cases.
- Occupational Health Management
- Occupational Health Training
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc (Hons) Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Occupational Health Nursing) –London South Bank University
- Diploma Higher Education in Nursing Studies: Registered Nurse (Part 12 – Adult Nursing) – King’s College, University of London
- BA(Hons) Education – University of Nigeria
APPOINTMENTS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow Royal Society of Public Health
Igbo – Fluent | English – Fluent