Dom is a senior risk consultant, a trained Biochemist and Medical Biotechnologist. He is currently consulting for a multinational corporation as the QHSE Lead on construction projects with Network Rail and the Cross Rail. He has over a decade of experience working on various railway and construction projects advising directors and all levels of stakeholders on risk management across the public sector, particularly the Royal Parks.
Upon invitation, he lectures health and safety management at the University of Coventry to undergraduate and postgraduate students in Oil and Gas Management. He is an NVQ assessor, regularly lectures on IOSH, CITB and NEBOSH courses and is a prolific management system auditor.
Dom has extensive experience of risk management in various sectors including but not limited to railways, construction and engineering, parks, outdoor events, public sector and the process industry. He is highly recommended for the investigation of high-profile incidents/accidents that are sometimes of national interest, making headlines with the BBC news, network rails news etc.
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Management
- Behavioural Safety
- Safety by Design
- HSE Training
- NVQ Assessment (Construction & Engineering)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- MSc (Hons) Occupational Safety, Health and Environment – Middlesex University
- MSc (Hons) Medical Biotechnology – University of Westminster
- BSc (Hons) Biochemistry – University of Nigeria Nsukka
- NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety Management
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
APPOINTMENTS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Chartered Member Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- Fellow Royal Society of Public Health
- Associate Fellowship Advanced Higher Education
Igbo – Fluent | English – Fluent | French – Basic